Monday, June 11, 2007

T-minus 2.2 weeks

As departure nears closer everyday, I could think of nothing better than to christen the blog with the first post. Additionally, for all you first time bloggers, it really couldn't be easier. Simply hit the small green talk bubble and type away in the comment text box. When you're done (if you want us to know who you are you can hit the "other" authorial mode and fill in your name) press publish comment and you are all set! John and I are looking forward to having a dialogue with all of you who are interested in the trip so feel free to post anything your heart desires. Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even I can do it...its that easy

Anonymous said...

This is all very exciting for a landlubber like me. Take lots of pictures so we can have a cool slide show when you get back.

Sarah Prineas said...

Best of luck to you both, especially John!

Anonymous said...

John, I brag on you every chance I get around here. The tireless pursuit of your dreams continues to inspire me. I feel honored knowing that my cousins, Thomas and John, are two of the most committed, hardworking and personable people I've ever encountered. Love, prayers, and all my best wishes ~J